It is often useful to reformat data in an Excel worksheet, to sort, remove empty cells, extract some columns, etc. We will show how to accomplish these types of operations in Excel.
Also when data from Excel is to be imported for use in standard statistical packages such as SAS and SPSS, it is often necessary to change the format of the data. Similarly when data from one of these standard packages is used by Excel, it may be necessary to reformat the data. We will also show how to accomplish these conversions using Excel.
- Sorting and Removing Duplicates
- Reformatting Data Analysis Tools
- Sorting and Removing Duplicates by Rows
- Extracting Columns
- Frequency Table Conversion
- Coding of Categorical Variables