I am pleased to announce Release 2.9 of the Real Statistics Resource Pack. The new release is available for immediate free download (Download Resource Pack). The Real Statistics Examples Worksheet has been updated with new examples. You can also download this file for free (Download Examples).
This release provides the following new functionality:
- A new function DURBIN has been introduced to calculate the Durbin-Watson statistic for autocorrelation when conducting regression testing
- Two new array functions have been added to conduct the Hosmer-Lemeshow test for logistic regression. The HOSMER array function displays a table with the 10 entries in the Hosmer-Lemeshow test.
- The HLTest array function displays the Hosmer-Lemeshow statistic and its p-value.
Revisions to Binary and Multinomial Logistic Regression
- New LogitSelect and MLogitSelect array functions have been introduced that enable you to select which independent variables in a data range to use when conducting binary or multinomial logistic regression and to also more easily add interactions between such variables.
- The values for AIC and BIC produced by the LogitRSquare and MLogitRSquare functions were in error in Release 2.8. These have now been corrected.
- An additional argument has been added to the LogitCoeff, MLogitCoeff and MLogitParam functions to enable them to use data with column headings.
Ordinal Logistic Regression
- A new webpage is being added to the website which explains how to conduct ordinal logistic regression in Excel using existing binary logistic regression capabilities and Solver.